Saturday, November 29, 2008

Not quite finished

In case anyone was wondering, I haven't quite finished the mobius scarf in the lovely Seminole colors. I had hoped to have it for tomorrow. Looking doubtful. Didn't get any work done on it tonight after I got home. There's 6 of us tomorrow, so I'm going to drive the truck over. Looking forward to the fun we'll have. We'll have to see how the game plays out. Would be wonderful to get the win. Either way, I made brownies tonight because I refuse to hear any comments about how the 'Noles didn't win because I didn't make brownies. Seriously, I think there are other factors folks, but my friends are supersitious or something.

In other news, I did manage to get a tree put up yesterday. Hope to get more done Sunday after Church. Obviously, since I'm leaving at 10 in the morning, I won't get anything like that done tomorrow. I love putting all the decorations up. This is my favorite time of year. I'll be taking some pictures as rooms come together. Right now, it's all torn apart. Very sad, but it will get better soon.

And while we're talking about Christmas...I managed to purchase one of my presents and one that my parent's are giving to someone in our family. (I don't want to get to specific since I think they actually read this blog every once n awhile.)

Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. isn't it funny how superstitious sports fans can be??
    (thus the reason I own so much orange -for tony &maroon and gold - not helping the 9ers much I must say.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself am clad in Georgia Tech garb today. Doesn't seem to be doing much good as of halftime, but hope springs eternal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put my Chicago Bears troll out on the TV every Sunday but it doesn't always work! Hope you have a great holiday season. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...