Sunday, November 2, 2008

November

I'm not quite sure how it happened but I realized this morning that it was November. That means two things.

1. It's NaNoWriMo. No, I'm not going to attempt to write a novel, but in the spirit of the month I am going to attempt to blog each day. No promises that it will be interesting, or that each day will be very long, but there will be something.

2. The knitting communities answer to #1 - NaKniSweMo - or in other words, National Knit a Sweater in a Month. I'm not going to attempt that, but I am going to attempt to finish a sweater I've been working on for over a year. That alone would make me extremely happy.

Anyone else have dreams of grandeur and going to really try and meet the goals of these fun times?

In other news, I had a rotten football weekend. Not only did I not get to go to Atlanta for the FSU vs. GA Tech game in Atlanta, but they lost too. Then my hometown Jags lost today. But that's ok, Carl got another win tonday at Texas Motor Speedway. The Chase got interesting again.

No stitching this weekend, but I did finish a little something on the knitting side. Can't post a picture here, but if you belong to Ravelry, I'll be posting a picture there very soon.

They say it will rain tomorrow. Seems like a fitting beginning to another work week. Hopefully it will go well though.

3 comments:

  1. And thanks to Carl (and Jamie and Martin), I'm now #1 in the NASCAR fantasy league. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A novel?? A sweater??? Geez - I'm happy when I can NaShoMo. (shower!! just kidding )

    Actually I'm doing NaBloPoMo - blogposts

    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what's the acronym for National Finish a Sweater You've Been Knitting for a Year Month?!

    You're too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...