Monday, November 10, 2008

Crisp, Cool Mornings

I love this time of year. I always feel like I have more energy. The mornings are cooler like this morning when it was 42°F. I left home and the sun was just coming up, there was no fog so as I drove across the St. Johns River there was an absolutely stunning sunrise. It made up for the rest of the day, which for the most part didn't live up to the sunrise. But we won't worry about that.

On another good note, I may have solved the TV sound problem at the house. My father is practically deaf, which means for him to hear the TV it has to be at a level so our next door neighbors can hear...and we live on 2 1/2 acres. There is a local electronics store going out of business, so I stopped in hoping to find a pair of really good wireless headphones that you can hook into the TV. I scored! Found the last pair of some really great headphones and they were on sale, plus I got a little extra off. Now, if he'll wear them for more then a week and then say they don't work and stop wearing them everything will be wonderful.

What this means is there is no sound but my fingers typing on the keyboard. No TV sound. Just me typing. It's heaven, and to celebrate, I'm going to put away the computer and go to sleep so I can get up early and maybe catch another great sunrise tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. I love this time of year also! Glad you found some quiet.

    Ria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...