Friday, November 7, 2008

It couldn't have come soon enough

It's been a tough week and I'm glad it is Friday. I completely forgot it was payday today, that made it a little better. Plus I'm going to sleep in tomorrow. This weekend promises to be a little bit of fun.

I want to stitch so I'm going to make this short and wish everyone a lovely weekend. Enjoy some time doing something fun. We all need fun in our lives and this week I've decided that people just don't have enough of it and that's why they aren't as nice as they could be to everyone. So, have fun and be nice to others, especially those who actually speak to you first and are attempting to be friendly.

3 comments:

  1. Amen to that, sister!

    I gave you an award on my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to the ones you speak to first and try to be friendly to and who don't have any type of sense of humor at all, evidently, Pffffffffft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I listened to Jean I'd be pffffffting a lot! Hope you had a good time stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...