Saturday, November 15, 2008

I got an award and now you might too!

Last Friday TMTIHeather gave me an award that I need to pass along. Since when you read this I'll be in Tallahassee probably looking around a yarn store or in a grocery store buying what we need for tailgating I thought I'd pass along the award. I hope those who receive understand that I love their blog for different reasons.

So, here are "the rules":

For those of you who have been awarded, please post the following rules on your Blog:

1. The winner can put the logo on their Blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other Blogs.
4. Put the links to those Blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the Blogs of those you’ve nominated.

1. For the lovely knitting, and the times she has even more lovely hand dyed yarn, How Raven Lit the World.

2. Because you can always count on Kim to find the best sock yarn and show you pictures of it... Knit Kimber Knit

3. She doesn't post often enough, but when she does I love the eye candy Yarntender

4. Dan's blog always gives me something to think about. I don't "participate" but I always read it.

5. Because she has great stitching eye candy! Willow Tree Stitcher

6. More great stitching eye candy for you stitchers out there can be found at Sally's blog

7. I think I've told you about Heidi's stitching site, but she also has another site about her life, Celebrate The Seasons. Pure eye and soul candy. Take your time browsing her site.

Whew, that's 7. I don't have time to notify folks right now. But I will. However if you see your blog name, consider yourself notified. Play along if you want, but don't feel obligated. I will still love each of your blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...