Tuesday, November 25, 2008

When is a wink a wink?

Ever had someone wink at you and wonder what they mean by it? I've had it happen to me a couple of times in the past few days. Interestingly by the same person. Which started me wondering. When is a wink...a wink?

I realize I'm a fairly friendly person, so sometimes people talk to me and tell me things that they wouldn't tell someone else. Apparently I also give off the aura of trustworthiness, which I am, but still does everyone have tot ell me things that they don't want anyone else to know? But what's up with the wink(s)?

4 comments:

  1. Are these border collie winks?

    Or just someone with an annoying facial tic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes people who tease a lot (who me? LOL) wink just to give the impression they know something when in fact they don't. Unless of course they actually do ;-)

    Have you tried winking back? Or better yet passing the wink on to the next person you meet. It could spread like a virus and before long your whole office could be winking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the winker male? single? available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so like male? female? if male good looking? non-retarded? single? If the answer is yes I say wink back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...