Monday, November 17, 2008

Being single = busy too

I'm always amazed when people assume that because I'm not married and I don't have children I must have LOADS of time on my hands. That is about the furthest thing from the truth. I don't think I'm alone in this. Most, if not all of my single friends are busy as well. I realize that most of my time is spent with church stuff, but still, even I think my schedule is a bit ridiculous at times.

Both last week and this week I have something to do every weeknight, including this Friday if I decide to go to Knit-Night. Not to mention Saturday I'm teaching a class that I'm not ready for yet. I so need a couple of nights at home to get it all finished. But, that's not going to happen so I'll just work on it as I can and in the words of the wonderful Tim Gunn "make it work".

Oh, and because I'm so busy, this is it tonight. I'm so tired I can't think of anything else to say. Which just proves that single girls/women aren't always full of plithy and fun things to read.

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahaha!! I know what you mean...same thing with being married, no kids. When I was working part-time one of the ladies asked me, "So you have kids?" When I said no, she gave me this look that very clearly said she had no idea why I was working only part-time and that I had no business doing such. The nerve of me! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...