Saturday, November 8, 2008

Where do Saturday's go?

I always think I'm going to get so much done on Saturday's and then all of a sudden it's 2 minutes until midnight and I realize that I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted. Part of the problem may be that I slept in until 9:30, which was really nice and helped a lot in how I felt. Then there was breakfast, laundry, checking out a new online program for the church, NASCAR Cup practice, college football...speaking of which my 'Noles won...dinner to be made and a bunch of shows to watch that I'd recorded during the week.

In knitting news: I managed to work on the tea cozy. I think I've figured out what I'm going to do to make it work and not have to drive myself insane decreasing the cables. I've also been knitting on the 2nd of a pair of socks I've named "O Dublin". (Yes the link is to Ravelry, why don't you have an account yet?)

That about covers Saturday for me. Tomorrow will be interesting I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...