Sunday, March 20, 2011

Making Progress

Not much to talk about, mainly because I just don't feel like typing. However, I finally got a picture of HallowEden for your viewing enjoyment.
HallowEden by Plum Street Samplers/Paulette Stewart
Stitching this on 40ct. Newcastle in Purely Primitive and using the called for Crescent Colours fibers. I really do like this piece and am enjoying stitching it. I have made one change, I stitched my initials in a different color than how it's charted.

Still working on March goal for Alphabets and not even going to try and get that picture until I'm done. I also stitched a small St. Patrick's Day piece, but I need a button to finish it so nothing to show on that yet either.

That's it for now. Hope everyone had a good weekend and is getting some fiber therapy, I know I am.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! Like how you made your initials different

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're really getting that done! I think I'm on the letter D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one in my stitchy stash :)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your HallowEden. I need to get this in my rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking awesome!
    I love that linen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...