Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We interrupt wedding coverage...

...to report that:

  1. I've actually started stitching on one of the ornaments I have to do for ornament exchange later this month. But no, it's not finished.
  2. There will be no coverage today of last weekend due to the stupid toilet overflowing this evening and I'm just too tired from helping to get that straightened out to think about what I did last Thursday. Sorry folks. We'll try again tomorrow. Maybe I'll manage to get Thursday and Friday completed.
Until then here's something pretty to look at.
For those who aren't in the know, that's a Magnolia blossom. It's about as southern as anything I know and I wait, somewhat impatiently, for them to bloom every year.

3 comments:

  1. And I have tons of those right outside my home... hmmmm T is that from your house or mine? Loved having you over and really enjoyed the company!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...