Monday, July 14, 2008

The Wedding Gift

I thought I'd share with you what I gave Maria for her wedding gift. I had called and talked to her about what type of veil she was wearing and when I found out it wasn't one that went over her head, but rather would attach in the back and that she didn't have any "hair jewelry" already I asked if she would like some. So here's what I designed just for her.

 
I love this last picture. I think it shows off her hair and everything so well.

So I made them with some silver wire, some antique Swarovski crystals as well as some that were new, and some lovely slightly lavender seed pearls. I gave her 12 and she ended up using all of them. They were her "something new" and I'm so glad she liked them.

4 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous, T!! Every bride should have something so special. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Maria looks lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria and her adorned hair look beautiful! What a beautiful gift that will be an heirloom!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...