Friday, July 18, 2008

More wedding pictures

I believe at least 1 person mentioned that I didn't include any pictures of the groom, or any of the other men involved in the wedding. Didn't mean to leave them out, but I don't have many of them. Here's the best of what I have.
That's Maria with her sweetheart Curtis. Don't they make a handsome couple?

Then there's this wonderful picture. I think it's my favorite, but then again, I'm a "daddy's girl" just like Maria.Mr. Alfred looks so distinguished, doesn't he? And guess what! He didn't cry. I just knew he would, but he fooled us all and only got, as I think he put it, a little misty eyed.

That does it for now. I know there were some pictures taken by the photographer that I'd love to share, but Maria hasn't gotten a chance to see them yet. So, there may be more at a later date.

3 comments:

  1. Maria and Curtis do look great and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome couple they are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your wedding pictures look great! It's funny my husband's name is Curtis also! (and ria is short for maria) So I hope they have a long happy relationship like we do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...