Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Completely corrupt and highly immoral"

Your result for The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test...

The Cardinal

You scored 68% Cardinal, 21% Monk, 32% Lady, and 35% Knight!


You are the real power behind the throne. No one dares dispute or refuse you. Which is good because that's how you get things done. You are also, however, completely corrupt and highly immoral. This doesn't bother you in the least as you lounge around your rich comfortable surroundings, reveling in wealth and authority.

Take The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test at HelloQuizzy




So that's kind of interesting. I don't think of myself as being highly immoral ad corrupt. I know that some of my friends I used to work with always said that I "wasn't the nice one", but I thought that had more to do with DF Michele being really nice as opposed to me being really mean. Hmmm, maybe not huh?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. I came out as a Knight. Not a long life-span, but a lot of riches if I made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Harlequin.
    45% Cardinal, 36% Monk, 47% Lady, and 49% Knight!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schwunh? I came out as The Lord!!

    You are of the intellectual breed and yet you are also very interested in war. You are of the aristocracy and head the cavalry a safe distance from the carnage of the front lines. You believe in defeating your enemy with not only might, but also wit.
    You scored high as both the Monk and the Knight. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the Knight, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...