Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SBQ

This week's SBQ is:

Do you railroad?

The permalink to this post is:
http://blog.blondelibrarian.net/archives/2007/10/sbq-working-on-the-railroad/

The simple answer is yes. But that's not always true. Sometimes I use what my mother calls a "nose picker", which by any other sane person would be called a laying tool. Specifically it's a laying tool that fits on your finger so it's easier to hold and use. When I use a laying tool, I don't railroad because, well I don't have to since I use the laying tool to accomplish the same thing. Sometimes I only railroad the top leg of the cross stitch, other times, both legs.

Short and sweet today since I haven't felt good all day. Woke up with a nasty pain in my right shoulder. So far it has refused to go away even with alternating heat and cold and taking some ibuprofen. Off to see if some sleep will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...