Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Decisions, decision

Sometimes it's fun to make decisions. I need to make a fun decision, what stitching to take with me to ASG tomorrow. I only want to take 1 item. I thought an ornament, but I don't want to take something that I have to start. Too much trouble. I narrowed it down to 3 items: 1)part 1 of Leporello book and yes, I'm still on part 1 which is crazy since the whole thing ended in March of this year and it started last year some time. I like to start things you know; 2) Halloween Fairy & 3) the class piece from Catherine Theron from last year's ASG. My DH Heather said I should bring Leporello, but as of right now it's not in my carry-on. What did make it was Halloween Fairy and "B is for Bunny" (which wasn't one of the original choices which tells you about my decision making abilities lately). I do have Leporello Book fixed so it doesn't take up much room, so I may stick it down in my bag. Crazy things have been known to happen.

Otherwise, I'm packed and ready to get some sleep. Tomorrow morning will come way too early, I have to leave my house at 5:30 A.M. - no that's not a typo, that's the real time and if you know me you know that I don't usually see that time of day. I'm gonna need a nap tomorrow...or lots of coffee.

2 comments:

  1. "Just got a call from God, He said he lost an Angel.. Shhh,I didn't tell him where you were,because I want to keep you forever. Send this to all of your True Friends including me if i am one"


    Hope you have a great time away, that you come come refreshed and recharged with lots of new ideas of things to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so today's mis-typed word is 'back' as in "...that you come back refreshed..." Must be the cold freezing what passes for a brain- it was 3 degrees this morning (that's about 36F). Brrr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...