Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I thought I was packed

...but I was apparently delusional. It turns out I couldn't fit my stuff in the suitcase that I thought I could take. I'm not sure what I was thinking to be honest. The problem is I either have the size you carry on, unless you're me I don't carry on a suitcase if I can keep from it, and especially not now with the RA not under control. Or you have the size that you can put a body in. So, since the former wouldn't hold everything, I had to resort to the latter. It's a bit of overkill, but, if I do purchase anything on any of the trips to various knitting/yarn/stitching/whatever stores, then I've got plenty of room to get it back home.

And yeah, I'm really such a chick that I have that large of a suitcase. And yes, I'll pay the cost to check it. It's worth it to me. Crazy I know, but I'm like that. Just 1 more wake up!

3 comments:

  1. so here's my plan.
    i pack my medium suitcase and put that in a larger one. So I always have room for stuff coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little frightened about the description of "room for a body"...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...