Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday happenings

Really not all that much. I went to work. I worked. I came home. I read some stuff for a meeting at work tomorrow. I ate. I stitched and watched a little TV. I'm ready for bed. That pretty much sums up my entire day. Scary. Throw in the fact that the meeting I had tonight was canceled, it actually wasn't all that bad of a day. That being said, here's the update for today. Unless I can come up with something a little catchier I'm going to call that section "2009 For Me". Ideas are being accepted.

2009 For Me:
Knitting:
worked on Masonic Lodge socks on the drive to & from work.
Stitching: 1/2 a row on Little Green Acorns. (Must remember to get the color I'm apparently missing tomorrow.)
Reading: B is For Burglar - 1 chapter - well I will when I shut down my computer and lay down with the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...