Saturday, January 24, 2009

No excuses

Well, I have a few, but I'm sure you don't really care. But between work and life I've neglected the blog. Can't promise it won't happen again. The weather hasn't been my friend the last week either. But you don't care about that, you care about this...
Yep, that's what Little Green Acorns looks like now. I have to say, the more I work on this, the more I like it. I haven't stitched all week though so it's sat looking like that for about a week. Hopefully I'll feel like working on it tomorrow some.

I did finish a little something tonight, but I don't have a picture yet. I'll seriously try to get one tomorrow.

Tonight, thanks to DF Kathe, I was able to start the collar of a sweater I've had almost finished for over a year. She took great pity on my and sewed all the pieces together for me and tonight I picked up the stitches and started work on the collar. It's a simple rib, so it will hopefully go quickly. Would be lovely to have it to wear next week in Atlanta. I may forgo stitching until then so I can get it finished. Guess it will depend on what yells the loudest.

On the reading front I'm almost finished with the book I've been reading. Finally. I have so many waiting in the wings that I want to read, plus more that I don't have on my shelves. Really do need to read more.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...