Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finished!

My Lynton Cardigan is finally finished. No pictures since I managed to get all the ends weaved in tonight before it was time to go to bed. Too late, plus I need a button that I forgot to get the other night at KnitWitz. I'll have to wait until Tuesday to do that, but it will be worth it.

In other good news, I've got almost all my things packed for the trip. Just have to put in 2 shirts that didn't get dry and my toiletries. Oh, and I have to decide on what projects to take with me to work on. That's always the hardest part! Right now I'm leaning towards taking Little Green Acorns and the SAL some of us have been doing and I haven't worked on in forever, Ye Shall Prosper.

So, that leaves 3 wake ups and 3 days of work before a long weekend spend with friends.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Don't forget some knitting!! :)
    Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo woo hoo!!!! Gotobedwakeup x 3!!

    Congrats on the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you'd finish up the sweater! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to be in Atlanta with Teresa and her DF's - seeing these exhibits was just sooo cool and meeting and spending time with DF's Jill, Jean and Heather (and meeting many others) was AWESOME - Knitch has made it to my top 5 shop list AND I hope to return to Atlanta in the not too distant future to have more fun with this group ! Mel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...