Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A wake-up call away

All I can say is I'm packed. At least I think I've packed everything I need. I'm sure I've forgotten something. But I have the important stuff. I have my party clothes, something to sleep in and something to wear home. The rest is probably gravy. Now I just have to fall asleep, get up, go to work and then ride to Savannah. Thankfully I don't have to drive. (Yeah for Joyce!)

So for a second night in a row I'm going to be boring and write almost nothing so I can try to sleep. I'll post tomorrow when we get to Savannah. Thank goodness for laptops and free wi-fi! And yes, I've already packed my camera so there will be pictures at some point.

2 comments:

  1. Did you find the perfect pair of shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curt makes fun of my lists....

    Have a great time in Savannah!! I've only been there in the summer, so in my brain its oppressively hot and humid... Intellectually I know it's probably not, but that's the only way picture it.

    Have a great time! take pics!

    Ria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...