Monday, December 22, 2008

The results are in

...and I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. For now I'm waiting to get in with a Rheumatologist in Jacksonville that I've heard wonderful things about. The blood tests were decisive, since my doctor made sure he ran all the different tests to determine RA. Until I get to see the new Dr. I'm on a very low dose of Prednisone for about 15 days. That should help with the pain and stiffness I've felt for awhile.

That's it for today. Not sure I know what else to say. Tomorrow I hope to have pictures of more decorations. I think between finding out my contract is definately ending on the 31st and this that's enough bad news on the blog for the rest of the month. Only pretty and fun things for awhile.

6 comments:

  1. Well at least you know and it's not the end of the world, is it? As you know there are some good, new treatments out there.

    Positive thoughts coming your way. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping you'll be feeling better soon!

    And those people are just plain silly for not reviewing your contract!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you know you can take steps.

    I'm sorry though and about the contract.

    Merry Christmas sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. {{{{Teresa}}}} I hope you have a good Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa - you know all your friends are praying for you. THere is a lot they can do for RA these days and learning more every day. I hope you and your family will have a wonderful christmas and hopeful new year. love mel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...