Monday, December 29, 2008

A Little Shopping

So, I'm tired from a full day of work, a meeting with my trainer and going shopping for some pretty new clothes. The shopping took a little longer then I thought it would. I'm sure the part where I tried on at least half of the clothes in the store might have had something to do with that. Still, I'm happy with what I found. A couple of blouses, a trench coat and a pair of jeans. Not to mention a few other lovely little items that normally aren't seen by the public. Oh, and 3 pairs of earrings. Now I just need the perfect pair of shoes for Wed. night. Hopefully I can find those at DSW tomorrow after work. Something high, cute and silver to match the trench coat should work perfectly I think. No pictures until New Years Eve when the fun will occur, then those will have to be sifted through to protect those who are innocent.

3 comments:

  1. There are no innocent on new year's eve!!

    They just opened a DSW near me.... dangerous place for me to be, especially since i wear sneakers to work everyday ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innocent? You?

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?

    Oh....wait... you were serious...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...