Thursday, December 18, 2008

Florida Snowmen

Wow, you all have some good eyes. Yes, that is the head of a snowman. I'm not sure I understand it but I'll try to explain it as best I can.

A couple of years ago my mom and dad went to WV to visit her sister. Apparently my aunt had found these "heads" at a store up there and had made "snowmen" to line her stairs. Mom thought they looked so cute so she came home with one. The tree you see is her blue and gold, WVU, tree. We haven't figured out where the snowmen stuff is going this year, so I'm guessing she put it there until we figure out where it's going to be for the season.

So, that's the deal. Nothing exciting. Actually kind of boring. Maybe I can do better tomorrow. There will be much decorating this weekend, so stay tuned for additional pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I live vicariously through your decorating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee and I was going to put snowman and santa heads everywhere and call it florida holiday decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...