Monday, March 17, 2008

Whee! Glad that's over!

I think I survived Round 1 of Sock Madness 2. According to the website there have been 21 people in my division who have finished their Zombie Socks. When I left for class there were 19. I think I've made it since the cut-off this time was 40.

I have to say I love this pattern. I wasn't to sure about them to begin with, but I'm so in love with them now that they are done. Plus I had ton of yarn left over. After so many people not having enough I realize that I'm lucky. Oh, and this yarn, it was fantastic to work with.

All right already! I know you want to see the finished product. This picture is a little dark. I took it in a hurry so I could get it posted. I'm going to take one tomorrow in the sunlight and let you see them then.They fit perfectly too. You can't see the pretty pattern with the dropped stitches. I promise I'll take pictures tomorrow that show all that off. Also the pretty chocolate color of the yarn.

I really don't like scary movies, so I had to name these Chocolate Zombies so they wouldn't feel so scary. Sad isn't it?

So, now I can relax for a little while and think about what other yarn I need to get for this. I hope the laceweight stuff isn't next.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Glad that I now understand the whole new madness thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Congrats on surviving the madness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the socks they look so cosy :-))

    Have a happy Easter weekend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...