Friday, March 14, 2008

Day One of Sock Madness 2

For me it ended around 3 AM this morning. I don't think I got as far along as other, especially since at least one person finished. I did manage to get through 3 repeats of the leg pattern and started the 4th before I thought my eyes began to grow very heavy and I actually craved my bed.

The pattern name is "Zombie Socks", so mine are "Chocolate Zombies" since the yarn is called Chocolate. It was in my stash and is a hand dyed that my DF Jean picked up for me at The Whole Nine Yarns up near her. It's lovely to work with and I really like this pattern, so I'm very happy with the sock(s) so far. A quick picture, then I'm off to spend the day at my LYS, KnitWitz.

4 comments:

  1. What is sock madness 2? I don't understand...

    Nice job though...anything chocolate must be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic sock! And, btw, you've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3AM!!! Zombie Socks are so appropriately named!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...