Friday, January 4, 2008

Is it really 2008?

Actually I know it is since I had a wonderful New Year's Eve and day in Savannah with friends. We rang in the new year in style and with lots of fun, music, laughter and more then a bit of champagne. (If I ever get my camera out of my bag I might just post a picture or two!)

I don't usually make resolutions, which is unusual since I love to make lists. To that end I won't be posting a list of things I want to accomplish this year. I do hope that 2008 is full of wonderful things for all my friends. I've found that there are some wonderful people out there who share my love of stitching and knitting and crafting and even reading. In the past year I've enjoyed looking over other people's shoulders for a glimpse into their world. I thank you for inviting me (and the rest of the world) in to share. I hope that those of you who come to see my little corner of blog-land enjoy what you see and sometimes what you read. I will endeavor not to be boring, although at times I know I prattle on when I should just quit. (Those of you who know me know I can almost always talk a subject half to death if I feel like it.)

So, in this my first post of 2008 I wish us all a healthy year; a year filled with wonderful adventures; and a year filled with friendship and love!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope this year brings you much happiness and lots of stitches and crafts. I appreciate your very nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And good wishes to you too, my friend! Here's to a great 2008 for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, good wishes to you too...and happy knitting, stitching, reading, etc to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...