Thursday, December 27, 2007

This week's SBQ

I never do these when I first get them and then things happen and sometimes I forget. I'd like to start doing them each week, so I'll start this week and see how 2008 goes.

This weeks question:

Did you receive any stitching-related gifts for the holidays?

Kind of. I got 2 "felted bunny kits" along with the felting block to make them. The kits were from two different friends who had found the perfect "T" gift. Then they discovered they'd both found the perfect gift, they decided to send them both to me and not be responsible for the consequences of having 2 bunnies in close proximity. LOL! That's the closest I came to stitching-related gifts this year.

2 comments:

  1. Well...you still have at least one more gift coming (sorry it's late!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you did notice the pink and blue ribbons on the two bunnies, right?? That's why we're concerned. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...