Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's late and I'm tired...

but I thought I'd let everyone know that my dad's eye surgery/zapping went well today. He said this evening that he seems to be able to see better. Tomorrow we'll let the Dr. take a look and make sure it's all ok.

Decorating continued today. I can see the end in sight. Lots of little things to finish up, plus the BIG tree. (9 1/2 ft. is big in my book.)

Finally got around to signing up for an Annie Modesitt class that's this Sat. I decided on the Modular knitting class. I really wanted to take the cables and lace class, but it's in the middle of the day on Friday and I just can't do that. I think I'll be happy with the one I chose though. I have started a modular knitting sweater, but it's majorly stalled so I'm hoping this might help things along. The class is Sat. morning so it's another Sat. of getting up earlier then I normally do on a Sat. At least this week it's for something I want to do, not something I have to do.

That's it. Maybe, just maybe tomorrow I'll finish something up in the decorating department and have some pictures to share. Keep your fingers crossed, I know I've got mine crossed!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your Dad's eye surgery went well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great news for your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear all went well. Have fun at the class (I'm so jealous!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...