Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Feels like a Wednesday!

Well, it is Wednesday, but still...

Actually it probably wasn't all that bad, it was just another busy day. Between having to go do some major grocery shopping and still working on decorating and then getting ready for my weekly Wed. night meeting for church, well it all ran together and I'm surprised I got as much done as I did. (Of course my friend Bill said when I spoke to him at some point this afternoon that people like he and I find things to do when we don't have anything to do. Which is of course, why I knit and stitch and do things like that, so I'll always have something to do.)

Sorry though, no pictures today. I worked on things, but didn't actually finish anything to the point of being able to take a picture. Started work this afternoon on the mantel decorations. I'm adding in some stuff so I'll change it some from last year. Ok, so that's kind of what I do every year, I add something and take something else out.

I also came to the realization that I am not a minimalist. I'm probably far from it. Not that I can't appreciate the idea and even the look to some extent, but if given my way I like things to be a bit ornate so to speak. I think this shows up more at Christmas then any other time. I like lots of lights and ornaments and the more glitter the better! I'm sure a few of you already figured that out from the pictures, but in case there was any doubt.

Finally, tomorrow I may actually get to turn the heel on the pair of socks that's been traveling around with me for the last month. Daddy has his eye procedure in the morning, so I'm off to bed to get some sleep. It's another busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...