Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's time for another SBQ

This week's SBQ question is:

What is your favorite past time while stitching? Do you just enjoy
silence, listen to music/audiobooks or do you "watch" TV/movies? Do
you have specific favorites you listen to/watch while stitching?

Usually I "watch" TV or a movie while stitching. If there's absolutely nothing on and I don't have a good DVD to watch, then I'll listen to an audiobook. I'm not one for silence for long stretches of time no matter what I'm doing. Even when reading a book I usually have some background noise on. My absolute favorite stitching time is when I'm with friends who also stitch, although I don't usually get as much stitching done during those times. I'd trade TV, movies and most anything else to hang out with them and stitch. I'm lucky to have finally found a group I enjoy stitching with that meet here and have also made a friend who shares my love of needlework and yarn close-by. I also have a larger group of friends who live much further away, as in and around Atlanta, who I try to get with at least once a year, sometimes more.

No real favorites on what to watch or listen to in books. Usually something I like and that's easy to follow since I do try to not make a ton of mistakes.

2 comments:

  1. Stitching with friends is my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, your friends in Atlanta wish you were here more too... :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...