Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just a picture and some words

For those who were wondering if I actually made progress on my Thursday Night Focus WIP/UFO, I give you and updated picture. This is what I managed to accomplish last Thursday night. Not bad if I do say so myself. Lots of Blackwork in this section. Can't really do backstitch, since the Trebizond is so thick. It was fun to pull this out and work on it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get some more done.
Speaking of tomorrow, my father is having another endoscopy, so if you would send some good thoughts and prayers his way. They want to repair some more of the tiny holes in his upper GI they've found that have caused the problem with his blood levels. Hopefully this will straighten everything out.

I did manage to get some great stitching time this weekend, just no pictures. I'll get those and maybe post really quickly tomorrow. Tonight is a "knitting" night for me. I'm headed to the doctor's office since my allergies have started affecting my voice and throat so badly. I may take the new project with me...but more on that later. Off to relax and hope I don't have to answer the phone too often.

3 comments:

  1. We'll be thinking of your dad and sending good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really got a lot done!! Prayers for your dad coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well for your dad today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...