Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hogwarts 2nd year

Without further ado I present my 2nd year questionnaire. Now to await my new pal.

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

Second Years

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Gryffindor

2. Shoe size? 7 ½ US. Foot length? 9 inches. Foot circumference? about 8 inches

3. List your three favorite sock yarns.

a. Jitterbug

b. Lorna’s Sock Yarn

c. anything that’s soft and pretty!

4. Would you like to try a new brand of sock yarn? If so, which brand? I’d love to try a new brand of sock yarn. I don’t really care what brand. I’ve either got in my stash or can acquire Panda Sock, Regia, Opal, Tofutsies, Sockotta, ArtYarns sock, and the 2 listed in #3. BTW, I also like hand dyed, hand spun sock yarns that aren't a name brand but are pretty and soft.

5. Do you prefer variegated or solid sock yarn? Both.

6. What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash? Anything in blues, greens, deep red/garnet, and earth colors works for me. Absolutely no pinks or orange.

7. What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle? I love lace, and have done 1 fair Isle pattern.

8. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.) I’m allergic to smoke

9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them? Neither

10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? I’d love to have an international pal!

And on that note, with a sky that looks like it will rain for days, let the fun begin!


1 comment:

  1. Well, pooh. It looks like sign-ups are already closed, and I didn't even know about it until now! Oh, well, I wouldn't have had time, anyway!!

    Have fun with the latest exchange!! (and let me know if you need help with any of the trivia...you know I can beat practically anyone....)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...