Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another Happy Dance!

Yesterday was fairly productive. I managed to finish my HP socks for the Hogwarts exchange! That's great news for me and my pal. Have to pick up a couple of things today and get the package ready to drop in the mail. When I do I'll take a picture.

The other big thing was I got as many of my ornament kits completed as I can. I am waiting, fairly patiently, for my box from Dreama at Needlecraft Corner to come. It has the last of the NPI silk I need to finish the last few kits. I'll have to take a picture of all of them too. Pretty impressive sight if you ask me. This weekend they'll find new homes when we exchange kits in Atlanta.

In other news...I'm running out of time to get everything done before I leave for Atlanta...scary. So, cutting this short until I have pictures to show everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a safe trip- don't forget the Floo Network can be a bit unnerving first time- and that you have a great time in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Major congrats, T! Can't wait to see you in a couple days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!! Woo Hoo!!! Socks Finished!! Ornaments Finished!!! You're on the way to the ATL!!!! Woo Hoo!! (see ya soon)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've certainly been very productive - can't wait to see the pics! Have a safe trip and a great time in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...