Monday, July 9, 2007

1 Finished, 1 so very close!

Happy dancing at my house tonight! Finished the last of the ornaments for the exchange. Since it's the "surprise" one, they'll be no pictures until after this weekend and the exchange. I will say it's very cute, at least I think so.

I thought I might pull off a double dance, but came up a bit short. Taking mom to the dentist today helped me to almost finish my HP sock for the Hogwart's Sock Exchange. I'm ready to finish the toe, then weave in all my ends. Then it's just getting everything together and in a box...oh and I need my pal's actual address to give to the owl who'll carry it to her.

All in all, a very productive day. Tomorrow I'll be working on getting kits made for the ornament exchange and finishing the sock.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, T!! Congrats!! I must admit I was a little worried for the socks.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the ornament finish. I'm sure the socks will be finished and off via courier owl in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...