Saturday, July 7, 2007

I Got My Invitation!

It came this morning, my invitation to join Ravelry! If you don't know what it is, you can find out more at Ravelry where you can put your name on the list to join. They are adding people a few at a time right now to be beta testers. I've had my name on there for awhile. I love the concept of a place for knitters and crocheters to join together and share information on yarn, patterns, needles and all kinds of other things. It's also a way for me to help keep track of what I have. Just a great way to share the love of knitting. Now if someone would just do this for stitching....

That's all for today, busy working on projects. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm rincaro on there as well. I haven't gotten much up yet, but it's very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh. Tres jealous. Haven't gotten mine yet. Pooh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I just found it the other day and signed up to Beta test. I likes me those Beta tests, you know? ;) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...