Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One down, one to go!


That's right, I've finished a sock for the Hogwarts Sock Swap. My only fear is it won't fit. I've measured and measured and I think it's right, but since I've never done this before I'm scared it won't fit. I was scared my pal wouldn't like it, but so many people who've seen it have liked it that I've begun to think she'll have to like it. For those who were wondering, yes, this is from the Six Sock Knitalong group. It was a pattern from a while back, but since I'm fairly new to the group, I'm a bit behind. Well that and I really thought it was perfect for this swap. The blue is a little darker then it shows in this picture. I bound off the toe tonight and started the second one while watching the final episode (season 1) of BallyKissAngel on DVD.

In other news...still no blooms. Tomorrow is a full moon, or at least pretty close, so the watch will continue then. Have to be up bright and early to take my dad to have yet another test run to make sure they found all the little places where he was loosing blood in his GI tract. Hopefully the weather will cooperate tomorrow when I have to drive into town.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice intarsia work! I bet it'll fit just fine, and the person who gets it will be thrilled. I know I'd be thrilled to get some socks knitted just for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These socks are absolutely awesome, and mind you, I'm really impressed by your intarsia work! I don't think there's any need to worry, these socks will fit perfectly and your swap partner will just adore them! Very beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...