Tuesday, June 26, 2007

No blooms yet

For those who were checking, the Night Blooming Cereus didn't bloom tonight. So, no pictures of that.

Today is "Ornament Tuesday" and I worked on the 4th of 4 ornaments, a.k.a "surprise". Since I think there are a couple of people who check out this blog who may be receiving the surprise ornament I won't be showing a picture. There's still a
ways to go, but it's coming along a lot faster then I thought it would.

I leave you with a picture from what will be the front porch of my aunt & uncles place on their farm...when they finish the remodel that is. It really is beautiful up there.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, no bloom! Well, I'm glad you made progress on your ornament. I've seen one of them, and I can't wait to see everybody's! It's my favorite part of the exchange.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...