Seriously, I know I am because I haven't posted anything in over a week. That's pathetic. And to be honest, I probably have stuff to post, but no pictures to go with the, at least not right now. So, here's a quick update in case you were wondering what's been happening in my life.
- No, I still don't have a new job, but thanks for caring enough to ask. And yes, I'm still looking.
- Mom & Dad made it back from
mytheir vacation. They had a great time and enjoyed spending time with family. I've been promised a visit to my cousin Ronnie's house near Emory, VA if we get to go back in August, as well as a trip up to White Top Mt. where my father was born.
- I'm scheduled to teach more classes then ever at my LYS in the next two months. Hopefully people will sign up for them. Apparently someone already has for a couple of them so that's good news.
- I finished my cropped cardigan and need to block it. Thankfully it fits and looks pretty darned cute on me. (Picture forthcoming when Kathe gets back from her trip and can download and send me a copy of the picture she took of it last week.)
- Today mom & I took all the Formica off the backsplash and from around the window in the kitchen. Now we know what we have to work with and can go find tile to put up in it's place.
- I need to stitch my ornaments for the upcoming ornament exchange, but I haven't even started. Even worse, I don't think I stitched a single thing last month. That's sad. Stitching has taken a back seat to getting ready for knitting and crochet classes, but still, there must be time for everything!
- Yes, I did get my room cleaned. I'm still sorting through some drawers and things like that, but the hard stuff is done!