TeresaB
Two Happy Dances to talk about today. Seems only fitting since I've not blogged in ages. Sorry about that. Things have been a bit hectic around here with a few other things going on. You know, life just getting in the way of all the fun stuff.

However, in the middle of all that nonsense I managed to finish this..

Be U Strong
Shepherd's Bush

I used the called for threads and I think even the same fabric they suggested. I plan on making it a hanger for one of the doors here in the house. I've seen a few other people do this with some projects and I really like it so I think I'll give it a try.

The second finish is a bit of test knitting I did for the lovely Corrina.
The pattern is named Surrey Hat, so on Ravelry (you are on Ravelry if you're a knitter/crocheter/spinner aren't you??) I called it Dreaming of Surrey, since when I was little we did actually live in Surrey Co., England and I dream of going back at some point. Isn't it lovely?
I adore this pattern and will have to say that the lovely Corinna did an excellent job writing it up. It should be available for download soon and I highly recommend it if you a) love hats, b) need a quick present, or c) want to support a budding knitting designer. She's going to have more patterns coming soon as well and I'm sure they'll be just as amazing!

There's some more boring stuff I could tell you about, but I'll refrain. Look at the pretty finishes and don't forget to have a great day!!!
5 Responses
  1. Both the stitching and the hat are beautimous!! Looking forward to being able to download the hat pattern.


  2. Karoline Says:

    They're both lovely, congratulations


  3. Sally Says:

    Love your SB finish and the hat is fantastic!


  4. Jill Says:

    Very nice SB - although it's just called "Be Strong". And purple! Love the hat!


  5. Heather Says:

    Uno...dos!! Both are very pretty. The hat will go in the queue as soon as it's available!!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...