TeresaB
Can't believe I've actually finished another piece but...well....I have! This was one I started with my DF Jackie when we were on our retreat in February. We'd purchased it while in Arizona at The Attic's retreat in January. I loved stitching this piece and can't wait to decide on a frame and get it on the wall.
HallowEden by Plum Street Samplers
I love how Adam has a leaf but it takes a pumpkin for Eve! It's stitched on 40 ct Purely Primitive Newcastle with the called for Crescent Colours floss. I did do some creative cutting with the Candy Corn used for the pumpkins so they didn't turn out too yellow. I also used Brandied Pears for my first and last initial in the alphabet.

That's all for today. I'm still waiting on all the paperwork to be completed so I can get started learning what's going on there. Until then I'm getting some things done here at the house although today was a bit of a loss since I had a migraine almost all day. Hopefully I've got it under control this evening and won't have any more problems with it this week. Thanks everyone for stopping by and leaving comments I love reading them! Have a great evening and Thursday.
19 Responses
  1. Beautiful! Love the fall colors.


  2. Jackie Says:

    It's beautiful Teresa! So sorry to hear about the migraine and wait for paperwork. I'm sure it will all be resolved soon.


  3. Deborah Says:

    Great finish! Love the changes that you made.


  4. valerie Says:

    Beautiful! I just ordered this one today! Can't wait to start it.




  5. Carol Says:

    What a lovely finish--gorgeous colors! Congratulations, Teresa :)


  6. Sally Says:

    Congratulations on a fantastic finish. Love it!

    Hope the migraine has gone compltely now.


  7. Ranae Says:

    Fabulous finish!
    I hope the migraine has gotten better by now


  8. krayolakris Says:

    Nice finish...love the snake! Hope you're soon feeling better. diond


  9. Such a beautiful piece! Such patience! Hope your headache/migraine is gone.


  10. woolwoman Says:

    another finish WHOO HOOO - looks great - can't wait to see what frame you pick out. Hope you feel better and have a great weekend and are back to work soon - Mel


  11. Oh what a wonderful finish! I love the pumpkin, too....that cracks me up. :)


  12. Susan Says:

    Congratulations on this finish and all your ribbons at the fair! All of them are lovely pieces. Looking forward to seeing HallowEden framed.


  13. pat Says:

    very pretty work !!
    Pat


  14. That's a lovely finish! Congratulations!


  15. Karoline Says:

    HallowEden is lovely, congratulations


  16. Siobhan Says:

    Woohoo!! Congrats on a gorgeous finish!


  17. Hahaha...it's a big leaf, though. ;) Congrats on the finish, even if it is very "onange". =)


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...