Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HallowEden Happy Dance

Can't believe I've actually finished another piece but...well....I have! This was one I started with my DF Jackie when we were on our retreat in February. We'd purchased it while in Arizona at The Attic's retreat in January. I loved stitching this piece and can't wait to decide on a frame and get it on the wall.
HallowEden by Plum Street Samplers
I love how Adam has a leaf but it takes a pumpkin for Eve! It's stitched on 40 ct Purely Primitive Newcastle with the called for Crescent Colours floss. I did do some creative cutting with the Candy Corn used for the pumpkins so they didn't turn out too yellow. I also used Brandied Pears for my first and last initial in the alphabet.

That's all for today. I'm still waiting on all the paperwork to be completed so I can get started learning what's going on there. Until then I'm getting some things done here at the house although today was a bit of a loss since I had a migraine almost all day. Hopefully I've got it under control this evening and won't have any more problems with it this week. Thanks everyone for stopping by and leaving comments I love reading them! Have a great evening and Thursday.

18 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Teresa! So sorry to hear about the migraine and wait for paperwork. I'm sure it will all be resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish! Love the changes that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I just ordered this one today! Can't wait to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely finish--gorgeous colors! Congratulations, Teresa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on a fantastic finish. Love it!

    Hope the migraine has gone compltely now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous finish!
    I hope the migraine has gotten better by now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice finish...love the snake! Hope you're soon feeling better. diond

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful piece! Such patience! Hope your headache/migraine is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. another finish WHOO HOOO - looks great - can't wait to see what frame you pick out. Hope you feel better and have a great weekend and are back to work soon - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a wonderful finish! I love the pumpkin, too....that cracks me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on this finish and all your ribbons at the fair! All of them are lovely pieces. Looking forward to seeing HallowEden framed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a lovely finish! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HallowEden is lovely, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo!! Congrats on a gorgeous finish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha...it's a big leaf, though. ;) Congrats on the finish, even if it is very "onange". =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...