Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday's Should Be for Books

So from now on, or until I get tired of doing it, I'll  post about books on Fridays. Hopefully I'll actually have something to talk about each Friday. Of course with the knitting blog week I'm participating in this week that means there will be two posts at some point today. Luck ya'll

Murder Off the Books (Sullivan Investigations Mystery)Murder Off the Books by Evelyn David

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I enjoyed this book. Not high lit by any means, but a good solid mystery. The characters were well written and I really loved the interaction between Mac and his lovely dog Whiskey. The story was convoluted enough to keep me interested and the ending was a bit of a surprise. I hope to read more about Mac and Whiskey solving mysteries and saving the day. (And maybe even getting the girl?)

View all my reviews

Downloaded when offered free on Amazon.

Currently reading: Dead Witch Walking (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #1) on Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...