Thursday, May 21, 2009

This is what happens...

When it rains for 5 days straight this is what my driveway looks like.That's the lake that has appeared in our driveway now that we've had around 12" of rain. It stopped raining long enough for me to run out and take a few pictures. It was actually further down the driveway earlier in the day, but it was raining and I didn't want to get out in it. It spreads from our neighbor's yard into ours. It had stopped raining, but it's started back again. If it keeps up this will get larger again. We could see some of it from the dining room window.

Tomorrow I promise, pictures of knitting.

2 comments:

  1. well in my head florida is a giant swamp....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, we could use some of that! See if you can't convince it to visit me in south Texas. The only plus to our drought (I thought), was that it would keep the "Texas Air Force" grounded. Unfortunately, our breed of super mosquitoes apparently don't need water to breed...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...