Sunday, March 15, 2009

As much as I can right now

So, I've finished as much as I can on Traditional Elegance II. I am on hold until the Japan Thread arrives from Needlecraft Corner. (I completely forgot to link to Drema's site the last time I mentioned this, so here you go. If you stitch and you've never ordered from her, I highly recommend this shop. Everyone is always nice and helpful.) I know, you want to see some eye candy, so here you go...
I'm very happy with the way it looks now, so I can't wait to see what it looks like with the added sparkle.

I also worked on the Baby Surprise Jacket I'm making for one of my co-workers who's baby boy is due any day now. Didn't get a lot done on it, but at least I got a few more rows done.

Can't believe the weekend is over. Thursday is my next appointment with the rheumatologist. Hopefully this time we'll talk more about treatment protocols.

5 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Teresa, hope the Japan thread arrives soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto the kudos for Needlecraft Corner. Drema's wonderful to work with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love it and can't wait to see it finished. Good luck on Thursday and hope to see you Friday for a full update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful - good luck at the doctors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my flipping gosh!! That sampler is GORGEOUS!! Really, really stunning. The colors are incredible in it. I totally agree on the Needlecraft Corner endorsement. Drema rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...