TeresaB
So, it's almost finished. I have to finish my name and the row at the bottom that matches row 1 then add in the gold thread I'm waiting on from Drema. Depending on how I'm feeling this weekend and if my thread gets here, I might get this one finished. I'm not sure why I picked this one up, but it's gone really quickly since I started working on it again.

Sorry for the major hit and miss with the blog lately. I got sick last week and mainly just slept for a few days. Didn't begin to feel half way decent until Monday at least. Finally went in to the office today (Thursday) after not being in since last Tuesday. That's sick. I hope none of my friends gets whatever this has been.

So, stay tuned. I might actually even blog for a change.
4 Responses
  1. Ceramix Says:

    Poor you, sorry to see you've been ill. There is a heck of a lot doing the rounds over here, people falling like... etc.

    Glad to see you're back on your feet now. x


  2. Sally Says:

    You are so close! It looks gorgeous.

    Hope you are feeling much better.


  3. Ria Says:

    Hope you feel better! I think spring is the worst time to be sick - when you just want to get outside.

    That stitching is gorgeous!! Can't believe you can sit and work on it like that.

    Ria


  4. Jackie Says:

    The stitching is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see it finished.

    I missed seeing you last week but happy to get to spend some time with you last night! Get some rest and feel better soon!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...