Thursday, March 12, 2009

Almost but not quite

So, it's almost finished. I have to finish my name and the row at the bottom that matches row 1 then add in the gold thread I'm waiting on from Drema. Depending on how I'm feeling this weekend and if my thread gets here, I might get this one finished. I'm not sure why I picked this one up, but it's gone really quickly since I started working on it again.

Sorry for the major hit and miss with the blog lately. I got sick last week and mainly just slept for a few days. Didn't begin to feel half way decent until Monday at least. Finally went in to the office today (Thursday) after not being in since last Tuesday. That's sick. I hope none of my friends gets whatever this has been.

So, stay tuned. I might actually even blog for a change.

4 comments:

  1. Poor you, sorry to see you've been ill. There is a heck of a lot doing the rounds over here, people falling like... etc.

    Glad to see you're back on your feet now. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close! It looks gorgeous.

    Hope you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better! I think spring is the worst time to be sick - when you just want to get outside.

    That stitching is gorgeous!! Can't believe you can sit and work on it like that.

    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stitching is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see it finished.

    I missed seeing you last week but happy to get to spend some time with you last night! Get some rest and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...