Monday, August 23, 2010

The week that was

Last week seemed to go by both quickly and at a snails pace. I started this blog post on Wednesday and then all of a sudden it was a new week. Here's what I was thinking:

So Monday morning I had my regularly scheduled doctors appointment for my RA. That wasn't so bad. In fact it went pretty well. Then I came home and logged back into work. That's when things started to go downhill, not that it happened all at once. Oh heck no. It was more insidious. Little things started piling up and it just became one long day where everything I tried to do took ten times as long as it should have. Tuesday didn't get much better, but at least I figured out how to work around some of my computer issues at work and by Wednesday things were going ok in that department.

I really wanted to knit last week. Really. But I didn't get much done. I did work some on a small project I'm doing for a swap, but it's not that exciting so I'm not making as much progress on it as I should. I really ought to be finished with it, but I'm not and I'm making myself knit on it so I'll get it done for my package to go out on time.

I'd love to show you pictures of something I finished, or something I worked on, but really, I've got nothing. So, I'll post this in the hopes that tomorrow I can post some pictures from at least one of my trips this summer. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I'm on row 15 of 51 of a swap item. That needs to get mailed out on Friday. Tell me what kind of brain damage caused me to sign up for a swap two days after Angie moves to Philly????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...deadlines. They kill all the fun for me! On the other hand, I never seem to finish much of anything either!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...