Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No I didn't break my fingers

But apparently I've lost the gizmo I use to load pictures from my camera to my laptop. Every day I thought I'd find it and would be able to write a blog post with pictures. Hasn't happened yet and I've not broken down and bought a new gizmo, but I did decide I needed to get back to blogging.

So since I last posted I've:
1. Been to West Virginia to visit with family for 2 weeks.

2. Applied for several jobs and spoken to a few headhunters.

3. Went to Atlanta for my birthday and to stitch with my friends.

4. Did I mention the job hunt?

5. Packed my winter clothes away. I realize this doesn't sound like much but it was a major undertaking, and yes, I live in FL so why I have that many winter clothes is the question of the century.

6. Helped out at the yarn shop and even taught a few classes.

7. Went to see a friend play a gig at the Jacksonville Landing. Wait I have a picture. This is Derrick, or if you go to iTunes Ace Winn where his new CD 3127 is available. I'm blessed to sing with Derrick on Sunday's and especially this Sunday when the two of us will lead worship at our 9:45AM service while our regular worship leader is out of town.

8. Finished some stitching and some knitting which I promise to have pictures of later. Started some new projects. I'm trying to finish one stitching project that I've been working on for at least 10 years. I'm so close. Hopefully soon.

I'm sure there's more, but for now that will have to do. I'll try not to go quite so long without a post. Maybe everyone hasn't given up on me and there might still be a few people who will read this.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your fingers aren't broken. Blogging has a way of documenting our productivity. Wishing you success in your job hunt. Keep on creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What knitting project did you finish?
    Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured you were all caught up in Tweeting and not blogging... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I really need to get a post up soon too...it's beginning to look like I've abandoned my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep I was just about to strike you from my "favorite blogs list" LOL - just kiddin' - however this is a good way to keep in touch with all our friends who we don't SEE THAT OFTEN - or often enough I should say! Glad you made guild on Saturday - YGG - you are almost there on that gorgeous piece. Mel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...