Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Eye Candy Tuesday

A little eye candy to get you through the day after a holiday.

Halloween Fairy
Mirabilia Designs

That's how she looked about August 29th or 30th. There's a little more done from this weekend. Since I'm not positive I'll have enough thread for her wings, I'm doing pieces so if I have to add in a different dye lot it will look like shading in her wings. It's also the way I did her other wing and I like that effect much better then the striping you get if you just stitch back and forth with a hand-dyed thread.

5 comments:

  1. Bee-yoo-tee-ful!! I love the swirly wings. You are inspiring me to work on my Easter Fairy...though I must start Ye Shall Prosper...and finish Autumn Jewels...and...!! =) Anyway, she is really looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!! Did you see the other Halloween Fairy by Nora Corbett in the latest issue of Cross Stitch & Needlework??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh she is gorgeous Teresa. Love the fabric you're using.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...