Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesdays for ornaments?

Well, they are supposed to be, but last week didn't work out that way. I'm hopeful that this week will be better. I have two more ornaments to finish before I venture to Atlanta in July for a weekend of Harry Potter (the movie that is), stitching and perhaps some knitting. I am sure I will finish the stitching, not so sure about the actual finishing portion. But the important part is to get them finished so I'll know how much materials they take and can put the kits together for those receiving from me. The good news will then be that the rest of the year can be devoted to finishing some of the MANY ornament kits that I have collected over the last few years we've been doing this swap/exchange. Seriously, I have a lot.

In other news, I've been working on my HP Sock exchange socks. They are looking very interesting, if I do say so. I took them to knit-in on Friday and showed them around. I think everyone there liked what I am doing, so I'm hopeful others will like it as well. I did not, however, get time to work on my idea for a surprise item for my pal. Hopefully I'll find some time soon.

Finally, for those who may have been wondering...my father is doing better. We went to see his GI doctor yesterday, who ordered a couple of more tests to be run to make sure there are no more little places where he might be loosing blood. Daddy had to go today to have a blood test run, to check his levels, make sure he's building blood and not loosing again. I'm very grateful for his doctors who have been so thorough with this whole thing. It was scary and they were very quick to do what was, and is, needed to figure out what was going on.

And on that note...I'm off to stitch!--- I hope....

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear your father is doing well!

    Enjoy working on your pal's socks... I'm having fun with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I suggest a "Stitching Potion" to help you with the Harry Potter related projects? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...