Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Beginning

I've had a blog of sorts, but thought I'd try something different. So here goes.

The title of my blog has to do with my love of stitching (as in cross stitch and other such techniques) and as of a couple of years ago knitting. I also know how to crochet, but that's a hook not a needle.

I hope to share with my friends, both old and those I meet, not only my creative side, but also the craziness that is me. So, to start this off, I leave you with something that hopefully will tell you more about me. I found it very interesting how well it really does describe me.



1 comment:

  1. Howdy there! I'm looking forward to reading more about the craziness that is you and comparing it to the craziness that is me. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...