Friday, March 23, 2007

I love Fridays!

I know, most everyone loves Fridays. Those of us who work a 5 day week, Monday to Friday love Fridays. It signifies that we're finally going to get a bit of a rest from the mundane of the work week. For those who don't know me, I actually work for my families small HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) business. This can come in handy at times, as it allows me to work from my home office for the most part. At other times it just means you're almost always at work. Oh well, it has allowed me to have some freedoms. Some weeks are harder then others though. And this week seemed to be one of them. I've worked with, stared at and just plained agonized over a set of plans for a commercial building the entire week. I'm so close to being done with it, and yet, it's still not done. My plan was to have it completed by 3PM today. It's 2:31PM right now and to be honest, I don't see it happening. Which only means I'll have to work on it Monday. Just so I get paid for it, I don't really care...Oh and payment will be dear, since this has been much harder then it had any right to be.

On a more positive note, the other reason I love Fridays is because it means I usually get to go and knit at my favorite local knitting store, KnitWitz. Fridays are knit-in nights and there are always fun, interesting people to talk to and laugh with. Not to mention people who help you decide on wonderful new things to purchase, I just love to enable and be enabled.

Stitching wise I did manage to stitch some last night. Worked on Moss Creek's "Winter Garden Gate". At some point this was a SAL with some friends, but I got off track. Didn't get as much done as I'd like. Worked on the 1-over-1 Assisi reindeer, or at least 1 of them. Unfortunately I didn't count well and had to rip out some of my work and redo. That always puts you behind. But I got it all fixed and it's looking nice.


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...